Welcome to the Tandem Laboratory
The Tandem Laboratory is a department of special character within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at Uppsala University. The laboratory is a national research infrastructure for world-leading materials analysis. Active in a wide range of fields, the Tandem Laboratory is serving our society on national and international level.
The Tandem Laboratory provides services in three activity branches. We can provide our users access to
- non-destructive characterization of composition & structure of materials on the nanoscale
- ion-beam induced modification of materials and precise tailoring of material properties
- ultra-sensitive mass-spectrometry for medicine, biology, archeology and geology.
Our services within ion beam analysis (IBA), ion-beam modification of materials (IBMM) and accelerator mass spectrometry (AMS) are requested by hundreds of customers annually.
- Research: Magnetic Currents in DNA-Molecules Understood with New Theory 2019-11-12
- Available position: Forskningsingenjör till The Svedberg-laboratoriet 2019-11-11
- Available position: Projektassistent till The Svedberg-laboratoriet 2019-11-11
- Available position: Tekniker till The Svedberg-laboratoriet 2019-11-11
- Available position: Research Engineer Specializing in High Power Electronics 2019-11-07
Presentation av examensarbete E i matematik: Bayesian sequential testing of the drift of a multi-dimensional Brownian motion
PDEs and Applications seminar: Elliptic Boundary Problems in Infinitesimally Flat Uniformly Rectifiable Domains
PDEs and Applications seminar: Neural networks for quantum many-body physics
Seminar: The Helium ion microscope - A tool for nanoscale imaging and fabrication
Disputation Noor Badariah Asan, avd “Fat-IBC: A New Paradigm for Intra-body Communication”