Welcome to the Tandem Laboratory
The Tandem Laboratory is a department of special character within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at Uppsala University. The Tandem Laboratory represents a national infrastructure. The Board of the Tandem Laboratory representing both research and industry is responsible for the performed activities.
- Available position: Professor in Physics Education Research 2019-06-17
- Researcher Profile: “It’s OK to be driven by curiosity alone” 2019-05-07
- Research: Ultrafast Transition to New Metastable Crystal Phase Discovered 2019-03-25
- Research: New Particle World Record Key to the Mysteries of the Universe? 2019-02-27
- Research: Our Universe: An expanding bubble in an extra dimension 2018-12-27
Disputation: Magnus Heldin, "Designing grinding tools to control and understand fibre release in groundwood pulping"
Disputation: Mia Sterby, ”Electrochemical Characterization of Conducting Redox Polymers”
Disputation: Phenomenology of new Neutral Vector Bosons and Parton Distributions from Hadronic Fluctuations
What it takes to calculate the magnetic moment of the muon in the standard model
Disputation: Chenyu Wen, ”Solid-State Nanopores for Sensing – From theory to applications”