Welcome to the Tandem Laboratory
The Tandem Laboratory is a department of special character within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at Uppsala University. The Tandem Laboratory represents a national infrastructure. The Board of the Tandem Laboratory representing both research and industry is responsible for the performed activities.
- Available position: Ph.D. position in Condensed Matter Theory 2018-12-07
- Available position: Tekniker till The Svedberg-laboratoriet 2018-11-30
- Press Release: Magnetic Antiparticles Offer New Horizons for Information Technologies 2018-08-15
- Research: Neutrinos in the ice indicate source of cosmic rays 2018-07-12
- Live Press Conference on Astrophysics Breakthrough 2018-07-12
Seminar: Light spread manipulation in scintillators using Laser Induced Optical Barriers
DNA seminar: Coexistence of Attractors
PhD seminar: Quiver representations and Gabriel's theorem
Doctoral dissertation: Gaussian process models of social change.
Docent Lecture: Attosecond Single-Cycle Undulator Light